Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pro Gunsighting Machine

I have been a certified welder since 1961 when I was a technician at Garrett air research in Los Angeles,  California,  We built the early space program that went to the Moon.
We later in 1970  became a Union  Pipe fitter Welder and was in and out of Business five times worked in many Fabrication Shops have seen many things built from intricate to Major size, I have always looked at things as could I build it better and most of the time I have been able to say yes.  Most of the time not in a major way.
        This Gun Sighting Machine was a challenge we spent many hours studying the action and how to improve it
we finely came up with a much better way to do it and it improved it to handle a much larger gun than it did,  also
redesigned the pivot points to be more accurate and last much longer, this is one of the finest Gun Sighting Machines on the market.It cost much more to build it than what I am asking for it. But at my age it no longer matters  William Arland Davis PO Box 374   Kanosh, Utah    435-759-2434  wdav77@frontiernet.net

No comments:

Post a Comment